Terms & Conditions
ORDER DETAILS All orders are accepted when your PayPal/credit/charge/debit card is processed. Any email or another acknowledgement of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and will be looked at and does not in any way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the email.
- We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- All orders are processed as soon as possible, and all quoted delivery times are approximate.
Cancellation of Order
Should you wish to cancel a placed order, please use the contact form on the ‘Contact Us’ page, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving as your account details (not password) and order number. We will endeavour to respond to all queries within 24 hours.
- Should your product/s not arrived in perfect condition, please contact us first using the contact form on the ‘Contact Us’ page or via email to: email@example.com. When contacting us please ensure that you include your account details (not password) and your order number.
- Do not return any products to us.
- We are unable to take return of any product in any way.
- Delivery may be made in one or more instalments using a variety of carriers.
- Standard delivery time is 3 days.
- We do not dispatch on Saturdays or Sundays
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to ship products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, drought, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within fourteen (14) days of order placement that products will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-shipment.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.